Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Dream Finally Came True


The day that nobody ever thought would come true, finally came true this morning at 9 am. Barack Obama is now officially our president of the United States! This day is one of the most special days in the years of history that will never be forgotten. It has inspired so many people in this world to know that anything is really possible. You can do anything you put your mind to. And this will be passed on through generations. Nobody ever thought that we would ever have an african american as the president of the United States. Well we just proved those people wrong today. Change really has come to America and I believe that change will keep coming throughout the years of Obama's presidency and hopefully even after. I am proud to say that Obama is my president because I believe in him and I know he will make a great president and he will bring hope and channge to our country.

No comments: