Thursday, November 6, 2008

The World is Ready For Change




As we all now know, Barack Obama was elected president of the United States on Tuesday, November 4, 2008. Personally, I was really happy when I watched the news and they announced that Barack Obama won the election. I knew from the very beginning that Obama was going to win because the whole country knows that it is now time for a change. I am honored to have Barack Obama as president because I know that he will bring our country back together and he will make a change. I trust every word that comes out of his mouth and I know he will follow through. When he makes a speech, its so powerful because its original and he really has a way with words. I think that Obama will make a change and make this country a way better place, and he will actually listen to the thoughts and concerns of his people. For the world, Obama has made HISTORY. He is the First african american president of the United States and that will be in history books forever! This election has been a very emotional election for the people of America. People have been waiting for years for something like this to happen, for something as important as this, and most of all, for change.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice work! I share the same sentiments about the elections. I hope President-Elect Obama will continue to inspire people to do more for the country. It is really hurting, and I guess that is why people elected him to lead us. I think Obama would just as well put his complete faith in us as much as we do in him.