Thursday, November 13, 2008

Web 2.0




Web 2.0 has changed my life COMPLETELY! It has kept me in touch with people that I have seen or talked to in years. I have been reiunited with old friends, and even family members that I have never met before. It has taught me more about writing and web designing and html coding. It will continue to change everyone's life because it will keep getting better and better. Eventually, it will have way better technology and programs. Web 2.0 will have a HUGE impact on media because that is how people spread news and write about issues going on in the world. People write blogs and articles online so everyone else can see what is going on, and see what other people have to say about certain issues. I believe that the web will become even more huge and popular than it already is.

No comments: